The SBU Ticket Office handles post-season tournament requests and tickets to select road men's basketball games. Availability will vary based upon the policies of the host school. See below for more information. Feel free to contact the SBU Ticket Office by calling (716) 375-2500 or emailing email@example.com with any questions.
There is a processing fee of $3.00 per order for tickets purchased in person at the SBU Ticket Office or designated to be picked up at Will Call at the SBU Ticket Office. A processing fee of $5.00 per order will be charged for tickets purchased through the SBU Ticket Office and mailed to the customer.
- To purchase tickets for the Dec. 16, 2017 men's basketball game against Vermont in Rochester, New York, click here.
- St. Bonaventure students can purchase student tickets with their Student ID for $15 each in Section 1 at Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, New York.
- To purchase discounted tickets for the Dec. 22, 2017 men's basketball game at Syracuse, click here. Please use the promo code BONNIES17.
- St. Bonaventure students, click here and use the promo code WOLFPACK.
- St. Bonaventure's Alumni Office will host a pre-game reception at the Syracuse Sheraton. To attend the reception, a game ticket must be purchased through the Alumni Office. To do so, click here.
Atlantic 10 Conference Road Games
- If you are interested in attending any Atlantic 10 road games and sitting in the Bonnies' section, please contact the SBU Ticket Office by calling (716) 375-2500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlantic 10 Tournament Tickets
- To receive information on how to buy tickets for the 2018 Atlantic 10 Men's Basketball Tournament in Washington, D.C. please click here.
Bonnies Athletic Fund donors are given priority for available tickets. For more information on how to become a BAF member, please click here.