As A Sophomore (2019-20)
Missed fall season due to injury.
- Competed in the 1000 and 3000 during the indoor track season
- Finished fifth overall with a PR time of 3:54.42 at the RIT February Invite (2/14)
- Clocked in a 3000 PR time of 12:38.21 at the RIT Early February Invite (1/31)
- Competed in five events for the Bonnies
- Ran a career-best in the 5K at the Anderson Invitational in 21:03.9 (9/22)
- Ran a career-best in the 6K at the Gettysburg Invitational in 27:17.6 (10/13)
- Ran two events in the 5000 meters, running a PR of 21:39.78 in the Geneseo Invitational (3/29)
First Team All-Conference honoree ... finished 13th at Henlopen Conference cross country championships as a senior ... also played soccer.
Daughter of Colleen and Greg Holstein ... Criminology major ... has one brother, Michael, who plays lacrosse at Davis & Elkins College, and a sister, Tara.