|Hometown:||West Seneca, N.Y.|
|High School:||West Seneca|
- Competed in six events during the fall season, finishing in the team's scoring five times
- Finished third on the team at the Atlantic 10 Championship, posting a 5K time of 20:43.2 (11/2)
- Came in sixth for the squad at the Jenna Strong Invitational with a 5K time of 20:10.9 (10/11)
- Completed the 5K with a PR time of 19:31.9 and finished third on the team at the Louisville Classic (10/5)
- Posted a 5K time of 20:09.5 and placed fourth on the team at the Anderson Invitational (9/21)
- Finished fourth on the team at the Stampede Invitational with a 6K time of 24:51.7 (9/13)
- Ran a 20:49.4 5K time and finished 11th overall and fourth on the team at the Little Three Championship (8/30)
- Competed in the mile and 3K during the indoor track season
- Set a new PR in the 3K with a time of 12:05.77 at the RIT Early February Invite (1/31)
- Ran a season best in the mile with a time of 6:00.08 at the RIT February Invite (2/14)
Qualified for states as a sophomore, junior and senior in cross country ... 5K PR time of 19:26 ... 1500 PR time of 5:03 and 3000 PR time of 10:54 ... named Section VI Scholar Athlete.
Daughter of Jennifer and Brian Larkman ... Biology major ... has three siblings: Evan, Ellie and Elin.