ALFRED, N.Y. – Rainy conditions did not stop the St. Bonaventure women's track team from turning in eight PRs Tuesday afternoon at the Alfred Invitational.
In the 800 meters, Meaghan Ralph improved her personal best by five seconds, logging an effort of 2:29.38. With this run, the junior moves from sixth to fourth in the program's record book with the fastest 800 time by a Bonnies runner this season. Jenna Cherry and Lindsey Lytle also set personal records in the event - Cherry clocked in at 2:40.95 and Lytle bettered her time to 2:50.61.
In the 1500, Samantha Henry moved from seventh to sixth in the program record books after recording a PR of 5:08.71. Lytle also set a PR in the event with a time of 5:16.87. Carly Olles, Tristen Reid and Kristen Reynolds all set new PRs in the 1500 as well.
Bona is back in action Saturday, April 27 at the University of Buffalo.
2. Sydney Beeman – 5:07.40
3. Samantha Henry – 5:08.71 (personal record)
5. Lindsey Lytle – 5:16.87 (personal record)
6. Tristen Reid – 5:20.07 (personal record)
7. Morgan Evarts – 5:22.29
8. Amberlee Robertson – 5:26.21
9. Kristin Reynolds – 5:33.33 (personal record)
10. Carly Olles – 5:39.93 (personal record)
11. Morgan Brady – 5.45.35