|High School:||Williamsville South|
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Competed in all six events during debut season, placing in the team scoring three times
- Placed fourth on the team in the Army Invitational, posting a time of 22:41.5 on the 5.6K course (9/14)
- Came in fifth on the team at the Anderson Invitational, running a career-best 5K time of 19:55.5 (9/22)
- Ran a career-best in the 6K at the Gettysburg Invitational in 25:39.1 (10/13)
- Finished fifth on the team at the Atlantic 10 Championship, running a 20:03.6 in the 5K (10/27)
- Achieved the eighth-fastest individual time in program history for the 800 meters with an effort of 2:32.93 at the Atlantic 10 Championships (5/4)
- Also ran the eighth-fastest individual program time in the 1500 at A-10 Championships at 5:11.92 (5/4)
Holds 13 Williamsville South school records in track including the 600 and 1000 meters ... sectional winner in the 600, 1000, 4x400 and 4x800 ... competed in New York State Championships a combined nine times between cross country, indoor and outdoor track ... placed 11th in the state meet for the 1000 meters as well as 600 ... finished ninth in nationals at the freshman mile event ... competed in National Junior Olympics representing New York state in the 3200 and 1500 ... named Section VI MVP during indoor season twice ... took fifth at the YMCA 8K Turkey Trot and was in the top three of her age group four years in a row ... AP Scholar award winner ... National Honor Society member.
Daughter of Amy Michalski-Robertson ... political science major ... has one brother, Bryan ... mother ran in college.