As A Sophomore (2017-18) | XC Meet-by-Meet-Times
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Finished in the team's top seven in every event during the season
- Placed third or better on the team in each of the season's first four events before battling injury late in the fall
- Ran a 5K PR time of 19:45.2 to take third on the team as the Bonnies finished second overall at the Anderson Invitational (9/23)
- Scored her 6K PR with a time of 24:22.8 to finish second on the team, helping the squad to a third place finish overall at the Gettysburg Invitational (10/14)
- Came in third for the team with a 5K mark of 20:19 at the National Catholic Invitational (9/15)
- Placed second on the Bonnies and eighth overall with a 5K time of 20:00 at the Little Three Championship (9/2)
- Did not compete during spring season due to injury
- Ran in six events during her freshman cross country season, recording a 5K PR of 21:43.7 at the Anderson Invitational (9/24) and 6K PR of 26:53.7 at the Gettysburg Invitational (10/15)
- Ran in the 3000 and 5000 meters
- Turned in her best 5000-meter time of 20:47.82 at the ROC City Invitational (4/9)
- Finished the 3000 meters in 11:56 at the UB Invitational (4/29)
Placed second at districts in 4x800 meter relay ... regional qualifier .... all-conference runner-up in 3200 meters and 4x800 relay ... named second team all-conference following junior and senior cross country seasons ... personal best 5K time of 21:18 ... named cross country MVP junior and senior years ... Honor Roll student.
Daughter of Cathy and Jay Walsh ... Sport Studies major ... has a sister, Victoria, and a brother, James ... father ran cross country and track at Syracuse University.