- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Ran in every event during the season, finishing in the scoring for the team three times and in the team's top seven in all but one event
- Placed fourth on the team at the NCAA Regional Championships with a 6K run of 25:59 (11/10)
- Finished fourth on the squad in her Atlantic 10 Championship debut, running the 5K course in 21:35.7 (10/28)
- Ran a 6K PR time of 25:23.5 at the Gettysburg Invitational, finishing as a displacer for the team (10/14)
- Posted her fastest 5K time, helping the team to a second place finish at the Anderson Invitational by scoring with a mark of 20:21.1 (9/23)
- Finished in the scoring for the first time, taking fifth on the team in her second collegiate meet by running a 5K time of 20:48.2 at the National Catholic Invitational (9/15)
- Ran in the 800, 1500 and 3000 meters during the spring season
- PR time of 2:55.20 in the 800 at the Alfred Invitational (4/23)
- Posted a PR of 5:46.08 in the 1500 at the Alfred Invitational (4/23)
- Turned in a PR time of 12:34.78 at the UB Invite (4/28)
- Represented the team in the 1500 meters at the Atlantic 10 Championships, finishing in 5:47.56 (5/5)
Four-time qualifier for PIAA State Championship meet ... finished 33rd at state championships as a freshman and again as a senior ... first place finish at the Commodore Perry Invitational during senior year ... four-time First Team All-Keystone Shortway Athletic Conference selection ... also named first team all-conference for 1,600 meters and 4x800 relay as a junior and second team all-conference in 3,200 meters as a junior ... also played basketball and softball.
Daughter of Melina and Mike Reynolds ... Accounting major ... has one sister, Jenna.