|Hometown:||North Tonawanda, N.Y.|
- Ran in every meet during the fall season, placing in the team's top six runners in each event
- Scored for the team in four events
- Finished second on the squad twice, turning in a 5K time of 19:51 at the National Catholic Invitational (9/15) and helped the Bonnies to a second place finish at the Anderson Invitational with her 5K run of 19:42.6 (9/23)
- Placed third on the team as the Bonnies finished third overall at the Gettysburg Invitational following her 6K run of 24:23.2 (10/28)
- Clocked in with a 6K mark of 25:35.5 at the NCAA Regional Championship, placing third on the team (11/10)
- Competed in the 3000 and 5000 meters during the spring season
- Turned in a PR time of 11:36.32 in the 3000 meters at the UB Invite (4/28)
- Ran a PR time of 20:26.65 in the 5000 meters at the Cal U Early Bird Invite (3/24)
- Finished third in the 3000 meters at the Alfred Invite with a run of 11:43.03 (4/23)
Placed fourth at 2016 sectional meet ... Division B2 champion in 2014 ... finished 31st at New York State Championship in 2015.
Daughter of Becky and Jim Henry ... Psychology major ... has two siblings, Morgan and William.