|Hometown:||East Greenbush, N.Y.|
As A Senior (2017-18) | XC Meet-by-Meet Times
- Competed in five events during the fall season
- Ran 5K time of 22:31.7 at the Atlantic 10 Championship (10/28)
- Finished as one of the team's diplacers with her 5K run of 20:44 at the Little Three Championship (9/2).
- Competed in six events for the Bonnies.
- Came home fifth to cap the scoring for the Bonnies with a 5K time of 21:41.1 at the Atlantic 10 Championship.
- Ran a 6K PR time of 25:01 at the Paul Short Run (10/1).
- Placed sixth on the team with a time of 22:06.5 at Binghamton Invitational (9/17).
- Ran the 1500 and 3000 meters.
- Finished seventh in the 3000 meters with a time of 12:25.80 in the Allegany County Classic (4/4).
As A Sophomore (2015) | Meet-by-Meet Times
- Competed in every event for the Bonnies during her sophomore season
- Continually improved throughout the season, running her fastest 5K times in back-to-back events at the end of the year, posting a mark of 20:04.3 at Atlantic 10 Championships to finish fourth on the team (10/31)
- Finished fifth for the team at the Great Dane Invite with a 20:16.2 (10/17)
- Also was in the scoring the Bonnies at the Paul Short Run with a 24:29 in the 6K event (10/2).
As A Freshman (2014)
- Ran in every race for the Bonnies in her first collegiate season
- Finished in 13th place in her first career race with a time of 20:34.2 in the Little 3 Invitational
- Finished in 143 out of 275 runners in the 6K Northeast Regional Championship
Daughter of Joe (Bona Class of 1979) and Robin DiMura... has a sister, Julianne (Professional Figure Skater)... double majoring in Journalism/Mass Communication and Strategic Communications ... ran half marathon as a junior in high school.
Served as a Section II scholar athlete... ran a personal best of 20:25... competed in sectionals all four years...participated in indoor and outdoor track... also lettered in indoor and outdoor track Grades 7-12.