Gabriella Bowe gave her opponent a close match in No. 2 singles. She forced a tie breaker in the first set, but fell, 7-6(3). She continued her strong performance in the second set, taking it 4-6. However, Bowe could not complete the victory and fell in the third set, 10-5.
Clara Herberts played her opponent close in No. 3 singles but dropped both sets, 6-3.
The Bonnies will be in action next with a pair of weekend home matches against Colgate on March 10 and vs. Saint Francis (Pa.) on March 11.
1. Isabella Spindler (CSU) def. Mara Martinez-Santori (SBU): 6-3, 6-1
2. Victoria Bensimon (CSU) def. Gabriella Bowe (SBU): 7-6 (3), 4-6, 10-5
3. Princess Gbadamosi (CSU) def. Clara Herberts (SBU): 6-3, 6-3
4. Jana Schober (CSU) def. Dominique Mortier (SBU): 6-1, 6-3
5. Blanche Lenoan (CSU) def. Kahlei Reisinger (SBU): 6-1, 6-3
6. Katy Quillin (CSU) def. Francesca Chin (SBU): 6-3, 6-2
1. Victoria Bensimon/Jana Schober (CSU) vs. Mara Martinez-Santori/Gabriella Bowe (SBU): DNF
2. Isabella Spindler/Princess Gbadamosi (CSU) def. Kahlei Reisinger/Clara Herberts (SBU): 6-1
3. Aleksandra Golawska/Blanche Lenoan (CSU) def. Dominique Mortier/Francesca Chin (SBU): 6-0