OLEAN, N.Y. - The St. Bonaventure University women's tennis team fell to Binghamton, 6-1, at home on Friday afternoon.
The lone Bonnies win came in Gabriella Bowe's singles match against Binghamton's Annie DiMuno. Bowe played three sets, losing the first 4-6. She defeated DiMuno in the next two sets, 6-3 and 6-4, to get the win.
The Bonnies, now 1-6, will face Slippery Rock at the St. Bonaventure Fitness Center on Saturday.
1. Kohtz (BU) def. Martinez-Santori (SBU) - 6-0, 6-2
2. Bowe (SBU) def. DiMuno (BU) - 4-6, 6-3, 6-4
3. Ambrozy (BU) def. Skhirtladze (SBU) - 6-4, 6-2
4. Ostrovetsky (BU) def. Mortier (SBU) - 6-3, 3-6, 6-1
5. Brodsky (BU) def. Chin (SBU) - 6-2, 6-2
6. Tashiro (BU) def. Doversola (SBU) - 6-1, 6-7 (1), 0-8
1. Brodsky/Tashiro (BU) def. Martinez-Santori/Bowe (SBU) - 6-4
2. Ambrozy/Ostrovetsky (BU) def. Doversola/Skhirtladze (SBU) - 7-5
3. DiMuno/Kohtz (BU) def. Chin/Mortier (SBU) - 6-0
For the latest news on St. Bonaventure athletics, stay connected on social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @Go_Bonnies and get tennis updates @BonniesTennis. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.