|Hometown:||Fort Loudon, Pa.|
|High School:||James Buchanan|
Atlantic 10 All-Academic Team - 2019-20
CSCAA Scholar All-American - 2018-19
As A Sophomore (2019-20)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Broke the St. Bonaventure program record and won silver medals in the 100-breaststroke (1:01.24) and 200-breaststroke (2:12.26). Also was a member of the SBU record-setting 200-medley relay team that finished in 1:41.36 at the Atlantic 10 Championships (2/22)
- Part of the bronze medal winning 400-medley relay team that clocked in at 3:41.98 at A-10 Championships (2/21)
- Won the 200-IM (2:10.17), 100-freestyle (54.94) and was a member of the winning 200-medley relay team (1:50.84) in a win at Niagara (1/31)
- Winner of the 100-breaststroke (1:05.18), the 200-breaststroke (2:21.66) and was part of the first place 200-medley relay team that took first (1:47.93) in a home victory vs. Binghamton (1/20)
- Finished fourth in the 100-breaststroke (1:02.42) and the 200-breaststroke (2:16.36) at the Zippy Invite (12/8)
- Earned wins in the 200-IM (2:10.14), the 100-breaststroke (1:04.71) and was a member of the winning 400-medley relay team (3:59.59) in home win vs. Canisius (11/15)
- Tallied wins in the 100-breaststroke (1:04.00) and the 200-breaststroke (2:20.19) while also finishing third in the 200-IM (2:11.21) on the road against Cornell (11/9)
- Claimed individual wins in the 100-breaststroke (1:03.28) and the 100-breaststroke (2:17.98) while earning victories with the 400-medley relay (3:52.63) and 200-medley relay (1:47.35) teams at the Atlantic 10 Classic (11/3)
- Winner of the 200-breaststroke (2:19.70), the 400-IM (4:36.23) and the 100-breaststroke (1:04.31) while teaming up for wins in the 400-freestyle relay (3:39.81) and the 400-medley relay (3:57.84) during the Justin Jennings Memorial Invitational (10/12)
- Finished second in the 100-breaststroke (1:03.51), fourth in the 50-breaststroke (29.69) and eighth in the 200-IM (2:12.22) at the PSU Sprint Fest (10/4)
As A Freshman (2018-19)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Won a bronze medal and broke the St. Bonaventure program record in the 100-breaststroke (1:01.62) and the 200-breaststroke (2:15.98) at the 2019 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/23)
- Helped 200-medley relay team to a fifth-place finish and the 200-freestyle relay team to an 11th place finish and also finished in 14th place in the 200-IM at the 2019 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/23)
- Part of the winning 200-medley relay team (1:50.38) and took third in the 200-freestyle (2:01.20) vs. Niagara (2/2)
- Won in the 100-breaststroke (1:04.80), and the 200-breaststroke (2:23.58) and was a member of the second-place 200-medley relay (1:50.73) team at Binghamton (1/26).
- Earned the victory in the 100-breaststroke (1:03.97) and was a member of the second-place 400-medley relay (3:57.93) and second-place 200-freestyle relay (1:46.16) teams against Cornell (1/21).
- Grabbed first-place in the 200-IM (2:11.16), first-place in the 100-breaststroke (1:04.19) and was a member of victorious 200-medley relay (1:51.38) against Canisius (11/10).
- Finished first in the 200-breaststroke (2:20.66), was a member of the second-place 400-medley relay (3:56.80) and second-place 200-medley relay (1:47.74) teams and placed fourth in the 200-IM (2:11.74) at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/28).
- Earned first in the 200-breaststroke (2:20.06), was a member of the first-place 400-medley relay (3:54.76) team and placed second in the 200-IM (2:11.98) against Colgate (10/20).
- Won the 100-breaststroke (1:04.80) and the 200-breaststroke (2:25.00), placed fifth in the 100-IM (1:02.54) and was a member of the sixth-place 200-medley relay (1:52.62) team at the Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/5).
- Set Justin Jennings Memorial Invite meet record in 100-backstroke with a time of 1:04.80 (10/5).
Varsity Letterwinner ... Two-time district champion ... state meet silver medalists.
Daughter of Tracey and Myers Kimmel ... Journalism/Mass Communication major ... has three siblings, Sarah, Hannah and Joshua.
2019-20 Top Marks
|100 Freestyle SCY||54.71||Justin Jennings Invite||10/12/2019|
|200 Freestyle SCY||1:57.54||2019 Zippy Invitational||12/7/2019|
|50 Breaststroke SCY||29.69||SprintFest||10/4/2019|
|100 Breaststroke SCY||1:01.24||2020 A-10 Champs||2/21/2020|
|200 Breaststroke SCY||2:12.85||2020 A-10 Champs||2/22/2020|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||2:03.66||2020 A-10 Champs||2/20/2020|
|400 Individual Medley SCY||4:32.11||2019 Zippy Invitational||12/7/2019|
2018-19 Top Marks
|50 Freestyle SCY||25.17||2018 Zippy Invitational||11/30/2018|
|100 Freestyle SCY||55.20||2018 Zippy Invitational||12/2/2018|
|200 Freestyle SCY||2:01.20||Niagara @ SBU||2/2/2019|
|500 Freestyle SCY||5:33.80||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/5/2018|
|100 Breaststroke SCY||1:01.62||2019 A-10||2/22/2019|
|200 Breaststroke SCY||2:15.98||2019 A-10||2/23/2019|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||2:05.07||2019 A-10||2/21/2019|
|400 Individual Medley SCY||4:42.46||2018 Zippy Invitational||12/1/2018|