|Hometown:||West Richland, Wash.|
As A Freshman (2018-19)
- Was a member of the second-place 400-freestyle relay (3:39.07) team, placed third in the 200-butterfly (2:13.51) and took third-place in the 200-freestyle (2:00.73) at Binghamton (1/26).
- Grabbed third-place in the 1000-freestyle (10:51.87), placed fourth in the 500-freestyle (5:21.66) and was a member of the fifth-place 400-medley relay (4:15.16) team against Cornell (1/21).
- Finished in first-place in 1000-freestyle (10:43.75), first-place in the 500-freestyle (5:15.10) and was a member of the second-place 400-freestyle relay (3:39.76) team against Canisius (11/10).
- Placed second in the 1650-freestyle (17.54.26), third in the 400-IM (4:37.55), fifth in the 500-freestyle (5:14.18) and was a member of the third-place 400-freestyle relay (3:39.76) team at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/28).
- Took first-place in the 1000-freestyle (10:47.43), first-place in the 200-butterfly (2:08.40) and placed first in the 500-freestyle (5:16.77) against Colgate (10/20).
- Finished second in the 500-freestyle (5:12.56), third-place in the 1650-freestyle (17:54.94), fifth-place in the 200-butterfly (2:10.34), sixth in the 400-IM (4:42.87) and sixth in the 200-freestyle (1:58.54) at the Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/5).
State silver medalist in the 500-freestyle ... made the state finals 10 times throughout high school career ... Most Valuable Swimmer for Washington State Championship team ... First-Team All-Conference ... Academic All-American ... Valedictorian of graduating class at Richland High.
Daughter of Heather and Todd Schaef ... biochemistry major ... has one sibling, Spencer.