|High School:||Windhoek Gymnasium|
As A Freshman (2018-19)
- Part of the fifth-place 200-medley relay team and finished in 13th place in the 100-backstroke at the 2019 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/23)
- Helped the 200-medley relay team to a victory (1:50.38), grabbed first in the 100-backstroke (1:00.56) and placed fourth in the 1000-freestyle (11:47.03) vs. Niagara (2/2)
- Took first-place in the 200-backstroke (2:09.08), placed second in the 100-backstroke (59.90), and was a member of the second-place 200-medley relay (1:50.73) team at Binghamton (1/26).
- Was a member of the second-place 400-medley relay (3:57.93) team, grabbed third-place in the 100-backstroke (1:01.66) and fifth-place in the 200-IM (2:22.88) against Cornell (1/21).
- Won the 100-backstroke (59.67) and was a member of the victorious 200-medley relay (1:51.38) team against Canisius (11/10).
- Was a member of the second-place 200-medley relay (1:47.74) team at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/28).
- Was a member of the winning 400-freestyle relay (3:42.70) team and placed second in the 200-backstroke (2:12.32) against Colgate (10/20).
Was named Sportwoman of the Year from 2013 to 2016.
Daughter of Estelle and Cobus Oberholzer ... health sciences major ... has one sibling, Ju-Ane Oberholzer.
2018-19 Top Marks
|50 Freestyle SCY||25.51||2018 Zippy Invitational||11/30/2018|
|100 Freestyle SCY||57.95||Colgate @ SBU||10/20/2018|
|500 Freestyle SCY||5:43.00||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/5/2018|
|1000 Freestyle SCY||11:47.03||Niagara @ SBU||2/2/2019|
|100 Backstroke SCY||56.73||2019 A-10||2/22/2019|
|200 Backstroke SCY||2:03.97||2019 A-10||2/23/2019|
|100 Butterfly SCY||1:08.03||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/6/2018|
|200 Butterfly SCY||2:30.06||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/6/2018|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||2:13.75||2019 A-10||2/21/2019|
|400 Individual Medley SCY||5:01.18||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/6/2018|