|High School:||Windhoek Gymnasium|
As A Freshman (2018-19)
- Took first-place in the 200-backstroke (2:09.08), placed second in the 100-backstroke (59.90), and was a member of the second-place 200-medley relay (1:50.73) team at Binghamton (1/26).
- Was a member of the second-place 400-medley relay (3:57.93) team, grabbed third-place in the 100-backstroke (1:01.66) and fifth-place in the 200-IM (2:22.88) against Cornell (1/21).
- Won the 100-backstroke (59.67) and was a member of the victorious 200-medley relay (1:51.38) team against Canisius (11/10).
- Was a member of the second-place 200-medley relay (1:47.74) team at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/28).
- Was a member of the winning 400-freestyle relay (3:42.70) team and placed second in the 200-backstroke (2:12.32) against Colgate (10/20).
Was named Sportwoman of the Year from 2013 to 2016.
Daughter of Estelle and Cobus Oberholzer ... health sciences major ... has one sibling, Ju-Ane Oberholzer.