As a Junior (2018-19)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Finished fourth in the 200-IM (2:19.79) and fifth in the 100-freestyle (57.74) vs. Niagara (2/2)
- Took fourth in the 200-backstroke (2:13.32), was a member of the fourth-place 200-medley relay (1:56.67) team and placed sixth in the 50-Freestyle (26.97) at Binghamton (1/26).
- Was a member of the second 200-freestyle relay (1:46.16) team, grabbed fifth in the 100-backstroke (1:03.55) and the 50-freestyle (26.46) against Cornell (1/21).
- Placed sixth in the 100-breatstroke (1:17.56) and finished in seventh for the 50-freestyle (26.61) against Canisius (11/10).
- Placed third in the 200-backstroke (2:16.35), was a member of the fourth 400-medley relay (4:15.12) team and finished in sixth in the 50-freestyle (26.53) against Colgate (10/20).
As a Sophomore (2017-18)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree.
- Part of the second place 200-medley relay team that rang in a time of 1:52.65 against Canisius (11/11).
- Was a member of the fourth-place 200-freestyle relay team (1:43.44) and 200-medley relay team (1:55.53), grabbed sixth-place in the 100-backstroke (1:02.50) and 200-backstroke (2:16.30) at CCSU (10/14).
As a Freshman (2016-17)
Swam in the preliminaries of the 50-freestyle, and 100 and 200-backstroke at the Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships.
Sectional champion in the 200 IM senior year ... school record holder ... state qualifier ... Speedo sectional qualifier ... awarded the Beverley Bunting award twice for maintaining both academic and athletic excellence.
Daughter of Mike and Edythe Carmody ... has two siblings, Mike and Ryan, who both played baseball at Fredonia ... sport studies major.