Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week - Jan. 16, 2018
As A Sophmore (2018-19)
- Finished in fifth-place in the 1-meter dive (259.45) at the 2019 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/23)
- Earned a second-place finish in the 1-meter dive (257.42) vs. Niagara (2/2)
- Earned the win in the 1-meter dive (269.84) and third in the 3-meter dive (256.87) against Binghamton (1/26).
- Placed third in the 1-meter dive (231.75) against Cornell (1/21).
- Took fourth in the 1-meter dive (243.25) and seventh in the 3-meter dive (234.95) at the UB Diving Invite (1/12).
- Grabbed third in the 1-meter dive (238.05) against Canisius (11/10).
- Placed second in the 1-meter dive (241.60) and finished third in the 3-meter dive (234.80) at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/28).
- Took ninth in the 1-meter dive (209.35) and 10th place in the 3-meter dive (215.15) at the Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/5).
As A Freshman (2017-18)
- Competed at NCAA Zones at Rutgers University (3/5).
- Won the silver medal in the 1-meter dive with a score of 288.45 and dove in the consolation final of the 3-meter board at the 2018 Atlantic 10 Championships (2/17).
- Set personal bests in both events. She posted a score of 284.47 on the 1-meter diving board and a 262.72 in the 3-meter against Binghamton (1/14). Also qualified for NCAA Zones.
- Winner of the 1-meter dive with a score of 259.73 against Canisius (11/11).
4-time state qualifer ... finished 8th her junior year and 3rd her senior year.
Daughter of Christina Hernandez and Jose Campos ... sociology major.