GENEVA, Ohio – The St. Bonaventure University women's swimming and diving team wrapped up day one of the two-day A-10 Quad Meet at Spire Institute on Saturday.
St. Bonaventure competed in two sessions, the first at 11:00 a.m. and the second at 6:00 p.m., against La Salle, Duquesne and Saint Louis.
The Bonnies grabbed several second-place finishes, including both the 200 and 400-medley relays. Alyssa Levac earned second place in the 100-butterfly while Maria Rocchi grabbed second in the 100-breastroke. Devon McFadden finished second in the 100-backstroke while Brittany Hart earned the second-highest score on the 3-meter dive.
St. Bonaventure will resume action at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday.
ST. BONAVENTURE RESULTS
WOMEN 200-YARD FREESTYLE RELAY
5. Samantha Kuchinski, Maggie Woods, Bridget Jordan, Rachel Taylor: 1:40.81
7. Katherine Craig, Brooke Morrisseau, Ava Bianchi, Emily Quinn: 1:42.58
12. Erin Carmody, Frances Erney, Emily Wulff, Taylor Hodges: 1:49.21
WOMEN 400-MEDLEY RELAY
2. Devon McFadden, Maria Rocchi, Alyssa Levac, Samantha Kuchinski: 3:58.40
8. Theresa Hutton, Emily Wulff, Bridget Jordan, Maggie Woods: 4:05.79
14. Brooke Morrisseau, Frances Erney, Emily Quinn, Ava Bianchi: 4:25.92
WOMEN 200-MEDLEY RELAY
2. Theresa Hutton, Maria Rocchi, Bridget Jordan, Samantha Kuchinski: 1:48.20
9. Tayler Gnan, Emily Wulff, Emily Quinn, Maggie Woods: 1:54.25
11. Erin Carmody, Katherine Craig, Taylor Hodges, Brooke Morrisseau: 1:57.38