GET INVOLVED WITH GAMEDAY
Digital Game Day Program
Even if you can't be in attendance, you can still grab the full gameday program digitally online this season for every home game. Each home game digital gameday program is filled with game information, student-athlete features, news and more.
12/16 - Binghamton Game Program
1/8 - Richmond Game Program
1/10 - VCU Game Program
1/15 - La Salle Game Program
Send Us Your Game Day Photos and Videos!
Record a video of you and your fellow Bonnies fans performing your favorite Bonnies chant or send a picture in your favorite Bonnies gear on game day! Submissions can be emailed to BonniesAthletics@gmail.com. Please note a few things to keep in mind when sending us your submission:
- Wear Brown and White!
- adidas is the official apparel partner of St. Bonaventure Athletics. Please make sure competing logos, third-party brands, or other team logos aren't visible.
- Please keep videos to under 30 seconds.
- By submitting a video, you are giving St. Bonaventure Athletics permission to use the video on its digital properties, including but not limited to: GoBonnies.com, official social media channels, and in-venue videoboards.
- HAVE FUN!
Pregame Live Stream
The Reilly Center doors always open 90 minutes prior to tip-off and access to The RC will remain the same, although virtually this season.
A static camera will be set up in The RC and fans will be able to view what is going on in the arena via Facebook Live. The link to our pre-game live stream will always be available on the GoBonnies Facebook page. Follow St. Bonaventure Athletics on Facebook to receive an alert whenever we go live. Please note that the stream will stop as soon as the ESPN+ or television broadcast begins.
Submit Your National Anthem Rendition
Send us a video of yourself performing the National Anthem for a chance to have your video played on the video board prior to a Bonnies men's or women's basketball game this season. Please email your video submission to GoBonnies@sbu.edu to be considered. These videos will be fairly large and may not be supported by your email service. Feel free to use a free file-sharing site such as WeTransfer to send your submissions.
If your video is chosen, you will be contacted and told what game your video will be shown.
- Be a part of the "crowd" in the Reilly Center this season by purchasing a cardboard fan cutout.
- Cutouts are $100 each and will be placed in Sections A & F of the blue chair backs of the Reilly Center for the entire 2020-21 season (endzone bleachers are sold out - your cutout will still appear on TV)
- Choose a picture of yourself, a pet, or your favorite Bonaventure fan and see yourself in the RC. Cardboard cutouts make a great Christmas gift!
- Help reduce our anticipated revenue shortage this season -- $75 of each cutout sale goes directly to St. Bonaventure Athletics.
- Cutouts will be available for pick up following the conclusion of the season.
- Our goal is to "sell-out" the Reilly Center by the Homecoming game vs. George Mason Feb. 6.
- Each red seat in the Reilly Center is available for a $50 donation to the Bonnies Athletic Fund. Every seat will be tagged with the purchaser's name.
- Virtual seat purchases are tax-deductible.
- Selling out every red seat in the Reilly Center would equal over $155,000, which would help bridge some of the gap from lost ticket revenue.
Bonnies Mission 2021
In response to the financial hardships caused by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Bonnies Athletic Fund (BAF) has launched Mission 2021.
The goal is to reach 2,021 donors this fiscal year, an ambitious target given that the record for BAF donors in a single year is 1,358.
"As we have proven time and time again, the passion of Bonnies fans, alumni and friends is unmatched," St. Bonaventure Athletics Director Tim Kenney said. "We are confident that when people understand the difficult situation we now face, it will fuel that passion even more and help to push us past the goal of 2,021 donors."
While there are still many unknowns about the specifics of each sport's season, St. Bonaventure's 370 student-athletes remain on campus, taking in-person classes while adjusting to training under St. Bonaventure's safety protocols. Each team aims to be ready for a return to competition whenever their seasons begin.
Nearly half of the Athletics Department's $7.5 million operating budget is funded through revenue from basketball ticket sales, corporate sponsorships, fundraising and the NCAA. The pandemic will cause a significant drop in ticket and sponsorship revenue. The Athletics Department also forecasts that its 2021 NCAA allotment – the money shared by Division I schools from March Madness – will only be about one-third of what it was projected to be.
"If we cannot have any fans attend games in the Reilly Center, the revenue shortfall may be as high as $1.5 million," Kenney said. "At the same time, we are committed to keeping the student-athlete experience as whole as possible. We plan to play games and compete for A-10 championships. This is why BAF Mission 2021 is so critical."
As of Oct. 18, the BAF counted 223 donors this year. Today begins the new push toward 2,021 with just over seven months to accomplish that goal. Bona's fiscal year ends May 31.
Part of the Mission 2021 initiative is a challenge among Bona's teams. An anonymous donor has pledged $2,021 to the team with the highest number of donors who make a gift to that program by May 31.
To join Mission 2021, click here. Your support will help us further the mission of advancing championship-caliber athletics by funding operations, programmatic support and facilities that enhance the complete student-athlete experience.
Any St. Bonaventure game during Atlantic 10 play not found on an over-the-air national TV broadcast network will be available through the ESPN+ streaming platform during the 2020-21 season.
ESPN+ is the industry-leading sports streaming service that offers fans in the U.S. thousands of live sports events, original programming not available on ESPN’s linear TV or digital networks and exclusive editorial content from dozens of ESPN writers and reporters. Launched in April 2018, ESPN+ has grown to more than 10.3 million subscribers.
Fans subscribe to ESPN+ for just $5.99 a month (or $49.99 per year) at ESPN.com, ESPNplus.com or on the ESPN App (mobile and connected devices). It is also available as part of The Disney Bundle offer that gives subscribers access to Disney+, ESPN+ and Hulu (ad-supported) — all for just $12.99/month.