Sunday is St. Bonaventure's canned food drive date. Fans who bring canned food items will receive free entry to the game. All canned foods will be donated to help the Olean Food Pantry.
- For the second straight week, Bonnies freshman Deja Francis earned a spot on the Atlantic 10 Weekly Honor Roll. She averaged 9.5 points, 6.5 assists and 3.5 rebounds in a pair of games last week including a career high nine assists in a victory at George Mason last Thursday. She led the Bonnies with 10 points at Saint Joseph's last Sunday.
- Sunday's game features the two top scoring freshmen in the Atlantic 10 this season. Ciaja Harbison of Saint Louis leads all A-10 frosh at 14.5 ppg while St. Bonaventure's Deja Francis is second at 10.0 ppg. Francis has posted double-figure scoring in four of the last five games with the lone exception being nine points last Thursday at George Mason when she had a career high nine assists. Francis is looking to reach double figures in scoring in three straight games for the first time. In four A-10 games, Francis stands third in the league in assists (5.0 apg) while Harbison is tied for first (5.3 apg).
- Junior Amanda Oliver pulled in nine rebounds Wednesday vs. Dayton, her highest total in a Bonnies uniform. Oliver has led the Bonnies in rebounding six times this year, most of any SBU player.
- St. Bonaventure had 14 offensive rebounds Sunday at Saint Joseph's - the most in any game this season.
- Sophomore Abigail Johnson made her first appearance for the Bonnies since Feb. 14, 2018 on Sunday at Saint Joseph's. The England native scored six points with three rebounds in 13 minutes off the bench.
- Senior Mckenna Maycock led the Bonnies with 16 points and eight rebounds vs. Dayton on Wednesday with the eight boards representing her season best. It was her 30th career game of double-figure scoring and she surpassed 600 career points (603).
- Sunday marks the 16th meeting all-time between the Bonnies and Billikens.
- Saint Louis has won the past three games - a win at home last season and a home-and-home series sweep in 2017.
- Prior to 2017, the Bonnies had won seven of the past eight meetings against the Billikens.
- St. Bonaventure has won five of six all-time meetings at the Reilly Center.
- Saint Louis scored its first-ever win at the Reilly Center, 74-58, in its last trip here on Feb. 11, 2017.
- The Billikens enter this weekend at 1-3 in the Atlantic 10 and will look to snap a two-game skid after back-to-back setbacks at home vs. Fordham and Rhode Island. After starting the conference slate with a 70-66 defeat at UMass Jan. 6, the Billikens bounced back with a 62-49 win at Saint Joseph's for their lone A-10 win.
- Two of SLU's three A-10 losses are by four or fewer points.
- Ciaja Harbison is the A-10's leading freshman scorer at 14.5 ppg, and leads the team in scoring as well.
- SLU is a much younger squad than in seasons past, starting three freshmen. Gone is former A-10 Player of the Year Jackie Kemph who graduated after a stellar career following the 2017-18 campaign.
For the latest news on St. Bonaventure athletics, stay connected on social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @GoBonnies and get women's basketball updates @BonniesWBB. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.