Wednesday's game will feature a special 4 p.m. start time. All fans 18 and under receive free tickets to Wednesday's contest. All other tickets are $3.
- For the second straight week, Bonnies freshman Deja Francis earned a spot on the Atlantic 10 Weekly Honor Roll. She averaged 9.5 points, 6.5 assists and 3.5 rebounds in a pair of games last week including a career high nine assists in a victory at George Mason last Thursday. She led the Bonnies with 10 points at Saint Joseph's Sunday.
- For the season, Francis ranks second among all Atlantic 10 freshmen by averaging 10.0 points per game. Through her first three career A-10 games, she leads the Bonnies with 13.0 ppg, adding 4.0 rpg and 5.7 assists - a total that is best among all A-10 players so far in league play.
- The Bonnies are averaging 67 points per game and are shooting 42.4 percent in six games at the Reilly Center this year. In nine true road games, the Bonnies are averaging 55 points and shooting 35.0 percent from the floor.
- St. Bonaventure had 14 offensive rebounds Sunday at Saint Joseph's - the most in any game this season.
- Sophomore Abigail Johnson made her first appearance for the Bonnies since Feb. 14, 2018 on Sunday at Saint Joseph's. The England native scored six points with three rebounds in 13 minutes off the bench.
- Senior Mckenna Maycock delivered 18 points and seven rebounds in Thursday's win at George Mason. It was her sixth double-figure scoring game in 10 contests this year and the fifth time she has hauled in seven rebounds in a game, her season high.
- The Bonnies are playing their third top-five opponent from the preseason A-10 coaches poll in the first four games of the league season - Duquesne (1), Dayton (2) and Saint Joseph's (5).
- The Bonnies and Flyers will meet for the 27th time with Dayton holding a 16-10 series edge.
- The Flyers dominated in Dayton last year, 80-59. The Bonnies return only two players who saw action in that game, however - Emily Calabrese (6 points, 8 rebounds) and Danielle Migliore (5 points, 5 rebounds).
- In the last meeting between these two teams at the Reilly Center, the Bonnies lost a heartbreaker, 62-60, against the eventual A-10 champions on Jan. 4, 2017. The Flyers came back from six points down and handed the Bonnies a 62-60 loss when Christy Macioce drilled a go-ahead 3-pointer from NBA range with a defender in her face with 0.8 seconds remaining.
- St. Bonaventure has actually had better success in recent years vs. the Flyers on the road at UD Arena than at The RC - the Bonnies' last two wins vs. the Flyers came on the road (2016, 2012) and the Bonnies have not defeated Dayton at home since a 55-45 win on Feb. 4, 2009. All-time, though, SBU has won six of 11 meetings at The RC.
- Dayton was picked second in the A-10 preseason poll after finishing 23-7 last season with a 15-1 record in A-10 play before reaching the NCAA Tournament with an at-large bid.
- Dayton returns two starters off last year's team - Jayla Scaife and Lauren Cannatelli who lead the team this season and 15.2 ppg and 11.7 ppg. Scaife also paces the team in rebounding at 6.5 per game.
- The Flyers rank third in the A-10 in scoring, averaging nearly 66 points per game, and fifth in defense, allowing 58.5 points per contest.
- Flyers head coach Shauna Green is no stranger to Western New York, graduating from Canisius in 2002. Assistant coach Ryan Gensler was on the St. Bonaventure coaching staff 2011-13, including Bona's run to the Sweet 16 in 2012.
For the latest news on St. Bonaventure athletics, stay connected on social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @GoBonnies and get women's basketball updates @BonniesWBB. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.