APPROACHING MILESTONES: With nine points Monday, redshirt junior Bree Paulson would reach 700 for her collegiate career including the 581 she posted in two seasons at Western Nebraska CC. Fellow redshirt junior Dajah Logan, meawhile, needs just three points to reach 500 for her collegiate career including 378 scored in two seasons at College of Charleston.
- This will mark the 13th meeting all-time between the Bonnies and Big Red, but it has been almost exactly 10 years since the two teams last faced off.
- The last time these teams met was Dec. 22, 2008 when the Bonnies came away with a dominating 70-49 win at the Reilly Center. That was the start of a memorable season that saw the Bonnies win 23 games, then the program record, and reach the national postseason for the first time when St. Bonaventure reached the quarterfinals of the WNIT. Current head coach Jesse Fleming was an assistant coach on the staff that season.
- St. Bonaventure and Cornell met in three straight seasons from 2006-08 and the Bonnies also won the last meeting in Ithaca, 69-61, on Jan. 4, 2008.
- The Big Red was picked eighth in the eight-team Ivy League preseason coaches poll after going 7-20 including a 3-10 conference record last season. A year ago, though, Cornell was one of the nation's youngest teams and brought back 75 percent of its scoring and rebounding this season.
- Head coach Dayna Smith, in her 17th season at the helm, ranks fourth all-time in years on the bench in the Ivy League.
- Junior forward Laura Bagwell-Katalinich leads the way at 13.2 points per game, adding 7.6 rebounds. Fellow junior Samantha Widmann also adds a scoring threat by averaging 11.8 points along with 6.4 rebounds per game.
For the latest news on St. Bonaventure athletics, stay connected on social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @GoBonnies and get women's basketball updates @BonniesWBB. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.