Saturday, Nov. 17 - 2:00 p.m.
Online Coverage: Live Stats | Live Audio | Live Video
TV: ESPN+ | Radio: WGWE 105.9 FM
Complete Game Notes (PDF)
- Saturday's game is the second half of the first home-and-home series between the Bonnies and Pride. Hofstra defended home court last year, handing the Bonnies a heartbreaking 71-68 defeat in Hempstead last year.
- Hofstra finished last year's game on a 19-5 run and erased what was an 18-point Bonaventure lead with 2:16 left in the third quarter.
- Ashunae Durant delivered 20 points and seven rebounds while E'Lexus Davis had 15 points for Hofstra as the Pride forced 29 turnovers resulting in 35 points.
- Danielle Migliore poured in a career-best 23 points on 8-of-13 shooting, adding six rebounds in 39 minutes for the Bonnies. Emily Calabrese finished with seven rebounds and two steals.
- Prior to last year, the teams had met just once - a 92-69 victory for St. Bonaventure at the Reilly Center on Feb. 7, 1993.
WELCOME BACK: Five players return to the active roster this year after seeing time a year ago – but of those returners, only senior Mckenna Maycock (76 career games), junior Danielle Migliore (50 career games) and sophomore Emily Calabrese (started all 30 games last year) have seen extensive playing time. Also returning are redshirt junior Bree Paulson and sophomore Abigail Johnson who were each limited to eight games apiece last year due to injury. Redshirt junior Dajah Logan, a transfer from the College of Charleston, was with the program a year ago but will be seeing her first on-court action in Brown and White due to NCAA transfer rules.
GRAB A PROGRAM: Fans of the St. Bonaventure women's basketball team will need to grab a program at games this season to learn all the new numbers and names. In all, six players will suit up in games for the first time in Brown and White this season - Asianae Johnson (freshman), Deja Francis (freshman), Carrie Jornlin (freshman), Amanda Oliver (junior transfer), Claudia Del Moral (junior transfer) and Dajah Logan (junior transfer). That's the most new players in a season for the Bonnies since the 2012-13 season when Bona also boasted six new players, all freshmen.
For the latest news on St. Bonaventure athletics, stay connected on social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @GoBonnies and get women's basketball updates @BonniesWBB. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.