|High School:||Corning-Painted Post|
As A Junior (2019-20) | XC Meet-by-Meet Times
- Competed in six events during the fall season, finishing in the team's top three in every event
- Finished third on the team at the NCAA Northeast Regionals, crossing the finish line in a 10K PR 33:48.2 (11/15)
- Placed second on the team with an 8K time of 27:24.9 at the Atlantic 10 Championship (11/2)
- Led the squad at the Jenna Strong Invitational with an 8K time of 26:23.1 (10/11)
- Finished second on the team with an 8K PR time of 25:43.7 at the Louisville Classic (10/5)
- Took first on the team and 12th overall in a field of 252 runners at the Anderson Invitational with an 8K time of 26:35.9 (9/21)
- Ran the second-fastest 5K time in program history (16:06.4) at the Little Three Championship (8/30)
- Competed in five events during the fall season
- Finished in team scoring in every event he ran in during the fall
- Ran a 5K PR time of 16:42 at the Little Three Championship (9/1)
- Posted a 8K PR time of 27:09.2 at the Anderson Invitational, finishing second on the team (9/22)
- Helped the Bonnies to a team win with his seventh-place finish overall in field of 51 runners at the Race in the Park (10/6)
- Ran a 5-mile PR time of 27:49.0 at the Atlantic 10 Championship, taking second on the team (10/27)
- Ran the fourth-fastest individual 1500 meters time in program history at 4:20.35 in the Alfred State Invitational (4/16)
- Stands second in program history in the 5000 with his time of 15:50.69 in the Geneseo Early Season Invitational (3/29)
As A Freshman (2017-18) | XC Meet-by-Meet Times
- Competed in four events, scoring in each one.
- Finished second on the team at Atlantic 10 Championships, running an 8K time of 28:21.3 (10/28).
- Clocked in with 8K PR of 27:32.6 to finish second on the squad at the Gettysburg Invitational (10/14).
- Finished fifth on the team with 5K time of 16:54.28 in collegiate debut at Little Three Championship (9/2).
Part of New York State Class A team champion during senior year and four straight Class A Section IV championship squads ... 5K PR of 16:28 ... also played basketball and baseball.
Son of Heidi Prisella ... Marketing major ... has an older brother, Jordan.