|Hometown:||Ballston Spa, N.Y.|
|High School:||Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake|
As A Junior (2019-20) | XC Meet-by-Meet Times
- Competed in four events during the fall season
- Ran a season-best 8K time of 30:36.3 at the Jenna Strong Invitational (10/11)
- Finished Little Three Championship with 5K time of 18:58.6 (8/30)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Ran in five events in his second season
- Posted a 5K PR time of 17:39.50 at the Little Three Championship (9/1)
- Ran a 8K PR time of 29.23.5 at the Anderson Invitational (9/22)
- Competed in the 5000 and 10,000 meters during the spring season
- Ran a PR time of 37:29.73 in the 10,000 at Atlantic 10 Championships (5/4)
- Turned in his season-best 5000 time of 17:48.10 in the Alfred State Invite (4/16)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree.
- Competed in five events during debut season.
- Ran 8K PR time of 30:12.9 at the Anderson Invitational (9/23).
- Ran in the open race at the National Catholic Invitational, clocking a five-mile time of 30:51.4 (9/15).
- Posted 5K time of 18:11 at first collegiate race in the Little Three Championship (9/2).
Qualified for New York State Cross Country Championships in sophomore, junior and senior seasons ... helped his team to a state Class B title in 2016 ... part of a team that placed second at 2016 Federation Championships and also sixth at the 2016 Nike Cross Country Regional Championships ... finished third in Section II steeplechase meet ... scholar-athlete award winner ... earned Chip Button Award, awarded to Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake H.S. senior for leadership skills as voted on by teammates.
Son of Jill and Zach Gobel ... International studies major ... has two siblings, Rece and Tate ... father played football at Springfield College.