|High School:||Saint Mary's|
As A Junior (2019-20) | XC Meet-by-Meet Times
- Ran at little Three Championship posting a 5K time of 19:13.0 (8/30)
- Competed in four events during the fall season
- Ran a 5K PR time of 20:39 at the Little Three Championship (9/1)
- Posted a 8K PR time of 32:21 at the Anderson Invitational (9/22)
- Competed in the 400, 800 and 1500 meters during the spring season
- Ran a PR of 1:03.22 in the 400 at the Atlantic 10 Championships (5/4)
- Posted a PR of 2:23.83 in the 800 at the Dave Labor Invitational and another PR in the 1500 at 4:49.26 (4/6)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree.
- Ran in one event during the fall, finishing the Anderson Invitational 8K race in a time of 33:42.7 (9/23).
- Competed in 3000 and 5000 meters during the spring season
- Ran his best 3000-meter time of 11:16.59 at the Alfred Invite (4/23)
- Posted a personal best of 19:51.00 in the 5000 meters at the UB Invite (4/28)
Named team MVP at Saint Mary's High ... also earned his high school's Scholar Athlete of the Year honors ... National Honor Society member.
Son of Karen and Joseph Callahan ... Adolescence Education major ... mother and father both ran cross country in college.