|High School:||Wayland Cohocton|
As a Senior (2017-18) | XC Meet-by-Meet Times
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree.
- Selected as team captain.
- Competed in every event during the fall season, posting PR times in the 5K (16:49.55) and 8K (28:11.6).
- Scored in all but two meets and finished in team's top six in every event.
- Placed third on the team at both the National Catholic Invitational (9/15) and Anderson Invitational (9/23) with 8K times of 28:23.1 and 28:11.6 respectively.
- Ranked third on the team at NCAA Regional Championships, running a 10K time of 37:32.28 (11/10).
As a Junior (2016-17)| XC Meet-by-Meet Times | Track Meet-by-Meet Times
Competed in every event, finishing in the scoring three times ... finished fourth on the team at Northeast Regionals with a 10K mark of 38:23.47 (11/11) ... came home fifth for the team at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a five-mile time of 29:08.7 (10/30) ... ran a PR in the 8K with a time of 28:35 at the Paul Short Run Brown Race (10/1) ... ran sixth on the team with a time of 29:07.9 at the 7,800-meter Binghamton Invitational (9/17).
Ran in 400, 800 and 1500 meters ... competed in the 1500 meters in four meets, running his best time of 4:22.08 in the Atlantic 10 Championships (5/6).
As a Sophomore (2015)
Ran fastest 8K time of the season at the Atlantic 10 Championship, finishing at 28:39.5 (10/31) ... turned in an 8K time of 28:54 at the Paul Short Run (10/2) ... made collegiate debut with a 17:51.7 in the Little Three Invitational 5K (9/5).
Majoring in Accounting.