|High School:||Minisink Valley|
- Competed in three events during the fall season
- Ran a 5K PR time of 17:56.02 at the Little Three Championship (9/2)
- Best 8K season time of 30:48.8 at the Gettysburg Invitational (10/14)
- Competed in the 3000 and 5000 meters during the spring season
- Set the program record in the 3000 meters with a run of 9:49.46 at the Alfred Invite (4/23)
- Logged the eighth best individual time in program history in the 5000 meters with a PR run of 16:58.92 at the Atlantic 10 Championships (5/6)
- Led the team in the 3000 meters with his effort of 9:51.20 to finish 14th overall at the Bucknell Team Challenge (4/21)
As a Sophomore (2016-17) | XC Meet-by-Meet Times | Track Meet-by-Meet Times
Ran in six events for the Bonnies ... turned in an 8K PR of 28:55 in the Paul Short Run Brown Race (10/1) ... recorded a 7,800-meter course time of 29:34.6 at Binghamton Invitational (9/17).
Ran in the 1500 and 5000 meters during spring season ... ran best 5000-meter time of 17:15.57 at the Atlantic 10 Championships (5/7) ... clocked in with 4:37.01 in the 1500 meters at the Allegany County Classic (4/4).
As a Freshman (2015)
Competed in the Atlantic 10 Championships, finishing with a time of 29:59.3 (10/31) ... recorded his top 8K time at the Stampede Invitational in Buffalo with a 29:07.09 (9/12) ... finished at 17:32.3 in the Little Three Invitational (9/5).
Captain of his cross country and track teams both junior and senior years … ran a 4:52 mile and a 10:32 two mile his senior year, both five and 20 second improvements respectfully from the last season … also lettered in soccer and indoor/outdoor track.
Son of George and Regina Laraia … one sister, Danielle … majoring in sport studies.