- Ran in every event during the fall, finishing in the team's top five in each competition
- Placed third on the team at NCAA Northeast Regionals, running a 10K time of 37:58.9 (11/10)
- Came in third for the squad at the Atlantic 10 Championship, crossing the finish line with an 8K PR time of 28:25.8 (10/28)
- Finished fifth on the team and 44th overall at the Anderson Invitational, turning in an 8K time of 28:46.1 (9/23)
- Made collegiate debut by finishing third on the Bonnies and 17th overall with a 5K mark of 16:44.54 in the Little Three Championship (9/2)
- Competed in the 800, 1500 and 5000 meters during the spring season
- Posted best 800 time of 2:21.97 at the Bucknell Team Challenge (4/21)
- Recorded his personal best in the 1500 with a run of 4:44.51 at the Alfred Invite (4/23)
- Finished with a time of 18:19.04 in the 5000 meters at the Cal U Early Bird Invite (3/24)
Competed in Nike Cross Nationals ... personal best 5K time of 16:11 ... won 2014 JV championship at Fayetteville-Manlius High School.
Son of Suzanne and George Boltman ... political science major ... has one sister, Patricia.