- Competed in five events during the season
- Ran an 8K season best time of 29:29.1 at the Anderson Invitational (9/23)
- Finished the Little Three Championship 5K race in 18:19.33 (9/2).
- Competed in the 800 and 1500 meters
- Posted his season best 800 time at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a run of 2:04.38 (5/5)
- Ran the team's season best 1500 time with a 4:21.63 at the Bucknell Team Challenge (4/21)
- Led the team in the 1500 meters with a 12th place finish at the Alfred Invite (4/23)
As a Junior (2016-17) | XC Meet-by-Meet Times | Track Meet-by-Meet Times
Finished in the scoring for the Bonnies in three meets, setting a career PR in the 8K at the Anderson Invitational (28:22.6) ... delivered an 8K time of 28:22.6 to finish fourth on the team at the Anderson Invitational (9/24) ... placed fifth on the squad at the Binghamton Invitational with a 7,800-meter time of 29:00.5 (9/17) ... finished fourth on the team at the season-opening Little Three Championship with a 5K time of 17:28.6 (9/2).
Set PR with time of 2:03.38 in the 800 meters at the Atlantic 10 Championships (5/6) ... posted his best time in the 1500 meters with a 4:22.19 at the ROC City Invitational (4/9) ... finished fourth in the 400 meters at the Allegany County Classic, timing in at 55.84 (4/4).
As a Sophomore (2015)
Posted a time of 29:48.8 over the 8K course at the Buffalo Stampede Invitational (9/12) ... finished 33rd overall with a time of 17:26.50 in the Little Three Invitational (9/5).
Majoring in Psychology.