- Ran in every event during the fall, finishing in the team's top seven in each competition
- Placed second on the team at NCAA Northeast Regionals, running a 10K time of 33:15.8 (11/15)
- Came in third for the squad at the Atlantic 10 Championship, crossing the finish line with an 8K time of 27:32.6 (11/2)
- Finished fifth on the team at the Jenna Strong Invitational with an 8K time of 27:56.5 (10/11)
- Placed fourth on the team at the Louisville XC Classic, crossing the finish line with an 8K PR time of 26.52.8 (10/5)
- Crossed the finish line fifth on the team at the Anderson Invitational, turning in an 8K time of 27:58.4 (9/21)
- Came in fourth on the team at the Stampede Invitational with an 8K time of 27:47.7 (9/13)
- Made collegiate debut by finishing sixth for the Bonnies and posting a 5K time of 17:07.5 at Little Three Championship (8/30)
- Competed in the 800 and mile during the indoor season
- Ran a PR in the 800 with a time of 2:09.24 at the RIT February Invite, finishing second on the team (2/14)
- Finished first on the team in the mile with a PR time of 4:42.10 at the RIT Early February Invite (1/31)
Four-time state qualifier ... two-time cross country state medalist ... selected as the Most Valuable Player for track and cross country ... member of the National Honor Society ... also wrestled in high school.
Son of Holli and Kirk Gregory ... biology major ... has one sister, Jenna.