|High School:||Cleveland Hill|
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Competed in two events during his second season, finishing in the team's top seven in both events
- Ran a 8K PR time of 29:54.7 at the Gettysburg Invitational (10/13)
- Posted a 5-mile PR time of 29:18.9 at the Atlantic 10 Championship (10/27)
- Ran in the 5000 and 10,000 meters during the spring
- Stands third in hte program history following his 10,000 run of 34:13.89 at the Atlantic 10 Championships (5/4)
- PR time of 16:38.65 in the 5000 at the Alfred State Invitational (4/16)
As A Freshman (2017-18) | Track Meet-by-Meet Times
- Did not compete during fall season due to injury
- Ran in the 3000 and 5000-meter events during the spring season
- Posted the second-fastest 3000-meter time in program history with a 9:52.37 at the Alfred State Invite (4/23)
- Registered the ninth-fastest individual 5000-meter time in program history by running 17:04.93 at the UB Invite (4/28)
- Competed at Atlantic 10 Championships, finishing the 5000 meters in 17:21.79 (5/5)
Placed sixth at New York State Class C sectional meet ... earned First Team Erie County Interscholastic Conference (ECIC) honors.
Son of Janina and Glenn Osswald ... sport studies major ... has one brother, Eric.