|High School:||Ralph Allen|
As A Junior (2019-20) – Match-by-Match Stats
- Tied for the team lead with six doubles wins and added three victories in singles action
- Won a three-set singles match vs. Youngstown State (1/25)
- Teamed with John Rutkowski for a doubles win in the spring opener at Loyola (MD) (1/17)
- Won three doubles matches and one singles match at the Army Invitational (11/3)
- Went 2-0 in doubles action and added a singles win during the SBU Fall Classic (10/26)
As A Sophomore (2018-19) | Match-by-Match Results
- Limited to just five matches after suffering season-ending injury during the fall season
- Won a pair of matches at the Navy Invitational (9/28)
As A Freshman (2017-18) | Match-by-Match Results
- Made St. Bonaventure debut with a singles win over Army’s Nikita Pereverzin (10/1)
Reached National School finals ... national doubles runner-up ... national team tennis winner ... ranked in top 50 nationally U16.
Son of Sarah and Lee Humphries ... also runs cross country at St. Bonaventure ... has two siblings, Charlotte and Simon, who plays and is a tennis coach ... finance major.
|2/10/2018||Pos. #3||Joseph Blakeley / Lukas Linden Malmberg||Abraham Asaba / Ryan Kros||#40 Virginia Tech||Loss|