Rivolo took down Luis Janko in straight sets, 6-2, 7-6, at No. 5 to claim the first point for the Bonnies. Heikkila was victorious at No. 6 in three sets over Beekman Schaefer, 6-3, 2-6, 10-5.
The Bonnies are back in action Sunday, April 15 on the road at Fordham. That match marks the final regular season match for St. Bonaventure before travelling to Lake Nona, Fla. April 25 for the Atlantic 10 Championships.
Saint Joseph's 5, St. Bonaventure 2
1. Nathan Perrone (SJU) def. Indra Patwardhan (SBUM) 6-4, 6-1
2. Andre Fick (SJU) def. Martin Estevarena (SBUM) 6-4, 6-3
3. Johnnie Massart (SJU) def. Lukas Linden Malmberg (SBUM) 6-3, 6-3
4. Dan Tan (SJU) def. John Rutkowski (SBUM) 6-3, 6-2
5. Marco Rivolo (SBUM) def. Luis Janko (SJU) 6-2, 7-6
6. Jonni Heikkila (SBUM) def. Beekman Schaefer (SJU) 6-3, 2-6, 10-5
1. Dan Tan/Beekman Schaefer (SJU) def. Indra Patwardhan/Lukas Linden Malmberg (SBUM) 6-2
2. Nathan Perrone/Eshan Kanetkar (SJU) def. Marco Rivolo/John Rutkowski (SBUM) 6-3
3. Andre Fick/Johnnie Massart (SJU) def. Logan D'Angelo/Martin Estevarena (SBUM) 6-3
Stay connected with St. Bonaventure athletics through social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @GoBonnies and get tennis updates @BonniesTennis. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.