|Hometown:||Niagara Falls, N.Y.|
As A Sophomore (2019-20)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- A member of the sixth-place 800-freestyle relay (6:38.74) at the 2020 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/22)
- Won the 200-freestyle (1:47.22), finished fourth in the 100-freestyle (48.74), and helped the 200-medley relay team to fourth place (1:43.43) in a victory at Niagara (1/31)
- Was a member of the first-place 400-freestyle relay (3:09.67) and took third in the 100-freestyle (48.27) in a win over Canisius (11/15)
- Led the 400-freestyle relay squad to fourth place (3:10.20) at the Atlantic 10 Classic (11/3)
- Earned second place in the 100-freestyle (48.18), 200-freestyle (1:45.35) and 400-freestyle relay (3:14.77), and took third in both the 200-IM (2:00.26) and 400-medley relay (3:38.70), and grabbed fourth in the 200-butterfly (2:04.24) in a victory at Colgate (10/12)
- Finished third in the 100-butterfly (54.45), led the 100-freestyle relay to second place (41.46), and helped the 200-freestyle relay to third (1:27.03) in season-opener at Penn State (10/4)
As A Freshman (2018-19)
- Member of the sixth-place 400-freestyle relay and 800-freestyle relay teams, finished in 13th place in the 200-freestyle at the 2019 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/23)
- Finished second in the 200-freestyle (1:47.03) and was a member of the second-place 200-medley relay team (1:35.69) vs. Niagara (2/2)
- Was a part of the second-place 200-freestyle relay (1:28.57), placed sixth in the 200-freestyle (1:50.16) and in the 100-freestyle (49.33) and against Cornell (1/21).
- Was a member of the fourth-place 800-freestyle relay (7:02.06) team at the Zippy Invite (12/1).
- Was a member of the winning 400-freestyle relay (3:08.93) team, grabbed second in the 100-freestyle (47.99) and third in the 200-freestyle (1:45.58) against Canisius (11/10).
- Was a member of the second-place 200-Freestyle Relay (1:27.67) team, earned fourth-place in the 200-freestyle, as well as fourth in the 100-freestyle (48.51) at Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/5).
Two-year varsity team captain ... four-time state qualifier ... Junior National qualfier in 2016 and 2017 ... Speedo Futures qualifier in 2017 ... Won Canisius High School Rookie of the Year in 2015 ... Canisius High School Most Valuable Player in 2017 ... Canisius High School Athlete of the Season in 2017.
Son of Jackie Amsdill and John Ruffolo ... Health Science major ... has six siblings, Marissa, Nathan, Bridget, Bobby, Joey and Jessy.
2019-20 Top Marks
|50 Freestyle SCY||21.65||2019 Zippy Invitational||12/6/2019|
|100 Freestyle SCY||46.30||2019 Zippy Invitational||12/8/2019|
|200 Freestyle SCY||1:41.34||2020 A-10 Champs||2/21/2020|
|50 Butterfly SCY||25.08||SprintFest||10/4/2019|
|100 Butterfly SCY||51.48||2019 Zippy Invitational||12/7/2019|
|200 Butterfly SCY||2:04.24||Justin Jennings Invite||10/11/2019|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||1:52.61||2020 A-10 Champs||2/20/2020|
2018-19 Top Marks
|50 Freestyle SCY||21.91||2018 Zippy Invitational||11/30/2018|
|100 Freestyle SCY||45.95||2019 A-10||2/23/2019|
|200 Freestyle SCY||1:40.07||2019 A-10||2/22/2019|
|500 Freestyle SCY||5:20.60||Colgate @ SBU||10/20/2018|
|1000 Freestyle SCY||10:38.06||Colgate @ SBU||10/20/2018|
|100 Butterfly SCY||52.54||2018 Zippy Invitational||12/1/2018|
|200 Butterfly SCY||2:03.63||2018 Atlantic 10 Classic||10/28/2018|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||1:53.56||2019 A-10||2/21/2019|