Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week - Jan. 16, 2018
Most Outstanding Rookie Performer - 2018 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Won a silver medal in the 100-backstroke, swimming a NCAA “B” cut time of 47.61 and finished fourth in the 200-backstroke (1:46.63) as well as the 200-IM (1:47.96) at the 2019 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/23)
- Won the 100-backstroke (51.04), finished second in the 200-IM (1:56.78) and was a member of the second-place 200-medley relay team (1:35.69) vs. Niagara (2/2)
- Was a member of the second-place 400-freestyle relay (3:11.95) and third-place 200-medley relay (1:36.14) teams and placed fifth in the 100-breaststroke (1:01.08) at Binghamton (1/26).
- Was a member of third-place 400-medley relay (3:30.64) team and took fifth in the 100-butterfly and in the 100-backstroke (55.03) against Cornell (1/21).
- Earned wins in the 200-IM (1:55.52) and the 100-backstroke (51.24), was a member of the second-place 200-medley relay (1:35.52) team against Canisius (11/10).
- Was a member of fourth-place 200-freestyle relay (1:26.57) team and finished fifth in the 100-backstroke (51.40) at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/28).
- Was a member of the first-place 400-freestyle relay (3:10.75) team, placed first in the 100-backstroke (50.66), second in the 200-IM (1:55.50) and 100-butterfly (51.36) and was a member of the second place 200-medley relay (1:36.44) team at Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/5).
- Set Justin Jennings Memorial Invite meet record in 200-backstroke with a time of 1:53.41 (10/5).
As A Freshman (2017-18)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree.
- Earned Most Outstanding Rookie Performer of the 2018 Atlantic 10 Championships after winning two silver medals and one bronze medal.
- Won a silver medal in the 200-IM (1:47.39) and 200-freestyle relay (1:20.54). Grabbed a bronze medal in the 100-backstroke (48.12) and finished fourth in the 200-backstroke at the 2018 Atlantic 10 Championships (2/17).
- Member of the winning 200-medley relay team that finished in 1:35.24 at Niagara (1/27).
- Winner of the 200-IM (1:55.50), 100-backstroke (50.63) and was also a member of the first-place 200-medley relay team (1:33.56) against Binghamton (1/14).
- Took second in the 200-backstroke with a time of 1:49.91, finished third in the 200 IM (1:52.12), 100-backstroke (49.73) and was part of the third-place 200-medley relay (1:31.71) and 400-freestyle relay (3:05.82) at the Zippy Invite (12/3).
- Winner of the 100-backstroke (51.16) and the 200-IM (1:56.91), also finished second in the 200-backstroke (1:56.12) against Canisius (11/11).
- Grabbed fourth-place in the 100-backstroke (52.42) and fifth in the 200-backstroke (1:54.75) and 200-IM (1:57.11) at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/29).
- Earned first-place in the 200-IM with a time of 1:59.11 and placed second in the 100-backstroke (52.58) at UConn (10/20).
- Placed third in 100-backstroke (52.65), third in 200-medley relay (1:35.83), third in 400-freestyle relay (3:14.31), fourth in the 100-IM (54.80), fifth in 200-backstroke (1:55.58) and fifth in 200-IM (1:59.82) at the Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/7).
Son of Ulrike and Joachim Krusch ... sport studies major.
2018-19 Top Marks
|100 Freestyle SCY||47.56||Binghamton vs St. Bonaventure||1/26/2019|
|200 Freestyle SCY||1:49.79||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/6/2018|
|100 Backstroke SCY||47.61||2019 A-10||2/22/2019|
|200 Backstroke SCY||1:46.63||2019 A-10||2/23/2019|
|100 Breaststroke SCY||1:01.08||Binghamton vs St. Bonaventure||1/26/2019|
|100 Butterfly SCY||51.36||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/6/2018|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||1:47.96||2019 A-10||2/21/2019|
2017-18 Top Marks
|50 Freestyle SCY||20.71||2018 A-10 Men's & Women's Cham||2/15/2018|
|100 Freestyle SCY||45.19||2018 A-10 Men's & Women's Cham||2/17/2018|
|200 Freestyle SCY||1:43.62||2017 Zippy Invitational||12/2/2017|
|100 Backstroke SCY||47.76||2018 A-10 Men's & Women's Cham||2/16/2018|
|200 Backstroke SCY||1:45.85||2018 A-10 Men's & Women's Cham||2/17/2018|
|100 Breaststroke SCY||1:01.78||St Bona at NU jan 2018||1/27/2018|
|100 Butterfly SCY||53.06||Justin Jennings Memorial Invit||10/7/2017|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||1:47.39||2018 A-10 Men's & Women's Cham||2/15/2018|