|High School:||Eastport South Manor|
As A Freshman (2018-19)
- Placed 10th in the 400-IM (3:56.42) at the 2019 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/23)
- Won the 1000-freestyle (9:59.77) and finished in second in the 500-freestyle (4:55.47) vs. Niagara (2/2)
- Took second-place in the 1000-freestyle (9:58.92) at Binghamton (1/26).
- Placed fourth in the 400-IM (4:18.44) and the 500-freestyle (4:54.84) against Cornell (1/21).
- Placed fourth in the 400-IM (4:06.63), fifth in the 200-backstroke (1:53.14) and was a member of the fifth-place 800-freestyle relay (7:02.40) at the Zippy Invite (12/1).
- Earned second-place in the 200-IM (1:57.06) and was a member of the second-place 200-medley relay team (1:57.93) against Canisius (11/10).
- Finished fourth in 500-freestyle (4:53.29) at Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/5).
Had two top-12 finishes at the New York State Meet.
Son of Rita and William Kalletta ... Criminology major ... has two siblings, Claire and Sean.
2018-19 Top Marks
|50 Freestyle SCY||22.37||Niagara @ SBU||2/2/2019|
|100 Freestyle SCY||50.25||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/6/2018|
|200 Freestyle SCY||1:43.92||2018 Zippy Invitational||12/1/2018|
|500 Freestyle SCY||4:36.38||2019 A-10||2/21/2019|
|1000 Freestyle SCY||9:58.92||Binghamton vs St. Bonaventure||1/26/2019|
|1650 Freestyle SCY||15:54.30||2019 A-10||2/23/2019|
|100 Backstroke SCY||55.26||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/6/2018|
|200 Backstroke SCY||1:53.14||2018 Zippy Invitational||12/2/2018|
|100 Breaststroke SCY||1:03.87||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/6/2018|
|100 Butterfly SCY||52.79||Binghamton vs St. Bonaventure||1/26/2019|
|200 Butterfly SCY||2:03.09||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/6/2018|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||1:54.28||2018 Zippy Invitational||11/30/2018|
|400 Individual Medley SCY||3:56.42||2019 A-10||2/22/2019|