As A Freshman (2019-20)
- Placed fourth in the 3-meter dive (299.50) and finished 15th in the 1-meter dive consolation final at the 2020 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/22)
- Earned second place in the 1-meter dive (250.05) and came in third in the 3-meter dive (275.32) in a win over Niagara (1/31)
- Finished third in the 3-meter dive (277.69) and fourth in the 1-meter dive (261.375) in a victory against Binghamton (1/20)
- Grabbed first place in the 1-meter dive (245.75) and fifth in the 3-meter dive (221.45) at the UB Diving Invite (1/12)
- Took third in both the 1-meter dive (250.425) and 3-meter dive (265.2) in a victory over Canisius (11/15)
- Earned his first two career victories the 1-meter dive (255.22) and 3-meter dive (231.20) in a win at the Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/11)
- Finished third in the 3-meter dive (237.90) in collegiate debut at Penn State (10/4)
Won a silver medal at the North Carolina State Championship meet in 2019 ... two-time national qualifier.
Son of Marc Campbell ... biology major ... has one sibling, Ana.