|High School:||Olsztyn Secondary No. 10|
Atlantic 10 All-Academic Team - 2018-19
As A Sophomore (2018-19)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Finished fifth in the 200-backstroke (1:46.79), seventh in the 100-backstroke (48.86) and was a member of the sixth-place 200-medley relay team at the 2019 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/23)
- Helped the 200-medley relay team to a win (1:34.03) and finished third in the 200-IM (1:57.51) vs. Niagara (2/2)
- Won the 1000-freestyle (9:58.51), the 200-backstroke (1:52.45) and the 500-freestyle (4:50.13), was a member of the second-place 200-medley relay (1:35.25) team at Binghamton (1/26).
- Grabbed first-place in the 100-backstroke (50.76), was a member of second-place 400-medley relay (3:26.34) team and placed third in the 1000-freestyle (10:08.98) against Cornell (1/21).
- Placed first in the 500-freestyle (4:46.28), was a member of the third-place 200-medley relay team (1:36.29) and third-place 400-freestyle relay team (3:12.63) against Canisius (11/10).
- Took second in the 100-breaststroke (50.88), fourth-place in the 500-freestyle (4:45.52) and fourth-place in the 400-IM (4:10.54) at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/28).
- Earned second in the 100-backstroke (52.01) and 400-IM (4:11.88), as well as the 200-backstroke (1:54.80) and third-place in 500-freestyle (4:50.47) at the Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/5).
As A Freshman (2017-18)
- Swam in the consolation final of the 400-IM, 100-backstroke and 200-backstroke at the 2018 Atlantic 10 Championships (2/17).
- Grabbed a second-place finish in the 200-IM (1:57.14) at Niagara (1/27).
- Earned first-place in the 200-backstroke (1:51.38) at Cornell (1/19).
- Winner of the 200-backstroke (1:52.59) and finished second in the 100-backstroke (52.04) against Binghamton (1/14).
- Finished fifth in the 200-backstroke (1:52.79) and sixth in the 400-IM (4:15.77) at the Zippy Invite (12/3).
- Placed first in the 500-freestyle with a time of (4:48.58) and second in the 100-backstroke (51.81) against Canisius (11/11).
- Finished third in the 200-backstroke (1:53.24) at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/29).
- Earned a second-place finish in the 200-backstroke (1:54.37), third in the 200-IM (2:01.26) and 100-backstroke (52.75) at UConn (10/20).
Son of Izabela and Dariusz Danilewski ... Accounting major ... has one sibling, Aleksandra.
2018-19 Top Marks
|50 Freestyle SCY||21.77||Niagara @ SBU||2/2/2019|
|100 Freestyle SCY||47.84||Canisius vs St Bona||11/10/2018|
|500 Freestyle SCY||4:36.99||2019 A-10||2/21/2019|
|1000 Freestyle SCY||9:58.51||Binghamton vs St. Bonaventure||1/26/2019|
|100 Backstroke SCY||48.86||2019 A-10||2/22/2019|
|200 Backstroke SCY||1:46.74||2019 A-10||2/23/2019|
|200 Butterfly SCY||2:00.70||2nd Annual Justin Jennings Inv||10/6/2018|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||1:57.51||Niagara @ SBU||2/2/2019|
|400 Individual Medley SCY||4:10.54||2018 Atlantic 10 Classic||10/27/2018|
2017-18 Top Marks
|200 Freestyle SCY||1:47.41||2017 Zippy Invitational||12/2/2017|
|500 Freestyle SCY||4:48.58||St. Bonaventure vs. Canisius||11/11/2017|
|100 Backstroke SCY||49.10||2018 A-10 Men's & Women's Cham||2/16/2018|
|200 Backstroke SCY||1:47.09||2018 A-10 Men's & Women's Cham||2/17/2018|
|200 Individual Medley SCY||1:57.14||St Bona at NU jan 2018||1/27/2018|
|400 Individual Medley SCY||3:59.31||2018 A-10 Men's & Women's Cham||2/16/2018|