|Hometown:||North Riverside, Ill.|
|High School:||Riverside Brookfield|
As A Freshman (2018-19)
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Finished fourth in the 1-meter dive (273.20) and fifth in the 3-meter dive (280.30) at the 2019 Atlantic 10 Swimming and Diving Championships (2/23)
- Took second in the 1-meter dive (274.57) and 3-meter dive (271.27) vs. Niagara (2/2)
- Took third-place in the 3-meter dive (276.23) and fourth-place in the 1-meter dive (264.30) at Binghamton (1/26).
- Took second in the 3-meter dive (291.38) and placed fourth in the 1-meter dive (245.33) and against Cornell (1/21).
- Won the 3-meter (289.55) and 1-meter (261.40) dives at the UB Diving Invite (1/12).
- Finished in second-place in the 3-meter dive (265.28) and third-place in the 1-meter dive (256.20) against Canisius (11/10).
- Placed second in the 3-meter dive (278.10) and sixth in the 1-meter dive (201.40) at the Atlantic 10 Classic (10/28).
- Earned first-place in 3-meter dive (225.25) and second-place in the 1-meter dive (254.60) at the Justin Jennings Memorial Invite (10/5).
Atlantic 10 Rookie of the Week - Oct. 9, 2018
Placed 19th at the state meet ... Metro Suburban Conference champion.
Son of Viola and Ralph Bielobradek ... marketing major ... has four siblings, Lidia, Ignace, John and Miriam.