GENEVA, Ohio – The St. Bonaventure University women's swimming and diving team wrapped up day one of the two-day A-10 Quad Meet at Spire Institute on Saturday.
St. Bonaventure competed in two sessions, the first at 11:00 a.m. and the second at 6:00 p.m., against La Salle and Saint Louis.
The day's events was highlighted by Michael White Jr.'s 200-IM win, timing in at 1:54.01.
On the diving board, Austin Childs earned the second-highest score on the 1-meter dive.
St. Bonaventure will resume action at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday.
MEN 200-FREESTYLE RELAY
3. Nick Burdo, Jordan Powers, David Shakhnrazanov, Matt Taccard: 1:27.02
5. Robert Marshall, Jackson Kish, Kevin Grant, John Pietrucha: 1:28.69
7. Joseph Malafronte, Michael Le, Aidan Wilson, Seth Erdley: 1:33.41
1. Michael White Jr.: 1:54.01
9. Matt Goettler: 1:58.96
11. David Shakhnrazanov: 2:01.03
14. Edward Donovan: 2:03.07
15. Joseph Malafronte: 2:04.13
16. John Pietrucha: 2:04.15
MEN 400-MEDLEY RELAY
3. Matt Taccard, Matt Goettler, Michael White Jr., Logan Hellwig: 3:31.97
6. John Pietrucha, Preston Schilling, Edward Donovan, Jordan Powers: 3:35.24
9. Seth Erdley, Trevor Maida, Guido Balderrama, Alex Szakelyhidi: 3:45.40.
MEN 200-MEDLEY RELAY
3. Matt Taccard, Preston Schilling, Michael White Jr. Nick Burdo: 1:35.33
5. John Pietrucha, Matt Goettler, Guido Balderrama, Robert Marshall: 1:38.37
8. Seth Erdley, Michael Le, Edward Donovan, Jackson Kish: 1:43.31