The St. Bonaventure men's lacrosse team returns to MAAC play with a trip to Connecticut and a Saturday afternoon date at Quinnipiac.
- 1.67 - Freshman Sean Westley ranks sixth among all MAAC players with 1.67 assists per game in three MAAC contests so far this season.
- 4 - Freshman Jackson Rose set what is, for now, a Bonnies program record with four goals at Manhattan in his MAAC debut. They were the first four goals of Rose's collegiate career.
- 5 - Freshman Austin Blumbergs has scored in five straight games - one each at Cornell, Saint Joseph's and Manhattan and two in each of the games vs. Detroit Mercy and at Siena.
- 10 - The Bonnies will be road warriors in their first season, playing 10 of 13 games away from home. The lack of home games came as a compromise for becoming full members of the MAAC in year one, joining the league officially in July.
- 23 - Brett Dobson's 23 saves Feb. 2 at High Point are the most by any goalkeeper in the MAAC this year and tied for fourth nationally with Tommy Heidt of Michigan. The leader is Tate Boyce of Providence who had 27 saves in one game.
For the latest news on St. Bonaventure athletics, stay connected on social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @GoBonnies and get men's lacrosse updates @BonniesMLAX. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.