As A Senior (2020-21) | Statistics
- Played in all six events during spring-only season, finishing the year with a 74.1 stroke average across 13 rounds
- Finished top-10 in three events and top-20 in four of six events
- Led team at Atlantic 10 Championship, tying for 18th overall (78-69-75) (4/30-5/2)
- Finished third and helped Bonaventure defeat Rhode Island and Colgate with a 3-under 69 at Seven Oaks Golf Club (4/24)
- Posted red numbers at the ABARTA Collegiate, finishing the 36-hole tournament in 1-under 143 (70-73) and tied for sixth in a field of 77 players as the Bonnies placed fourth out of 13 teams (4/18-4/19)
As A Junior (2019-20) | Statistics
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree
- Played in all six events, posting a team-best 72.4 scoring average
- Recorded six rounds of par or better and two rounds in the 60s
- Finished the season with a strong effort of 73-71-72 for a 216 total that ranked tied for ninth out of 84 players in the Jackrabbit Invitational (3/7-8)
- Scored the team’s lone win vs. Eastern Kentucky, 2-up, in the President’s Day Match Play Championship (2/18)
- Posted first and third round scores of 69 with a second round of 73 to finish at 211 at the ODU Invitational, the fourth-lowest 54-hole total in program history (10/20-22)
- Opened the Cornell Invitational with back-to-back rounds of 70, ultimately tying for seventh in the 90-player field (9/14-15)
- Tied for second, helping the Bonnies to a Little Three Championship win with a total of 73-72/145 (9/10)
As A Sophomore (2019) | Statistics
- Limited to just two events due to injury after transferring to SBU for the spring semester
- Made Bonnies debut at the Yale Spring Invitational, carding a 70 in his only round of competition (4/13)
- Joined the lineup for the Atlantic 10 Championship, placing in a tie for 33rd in a field of 55 players with rounds of 79-76-75 (4/28-30)
At University of Delaware
Played three semesters at Delaware, including posting an average round score of 71.73 over 15 rounds in his sophomore fall season ... fired a career best round of 65 and a 54-hole total of 207 for a tie for fourth at the Golfweek Program Challenge in October, with each of those scores representing the second-best marks in Delaware program history ... was also a consistent contributor for the Blue Hens, finishing top-20 in four of five tournaments including two top-10 finishes during the fall season ... as a freshman at Delaware, he appeared in all but one tournament and ranked fifth on the team with a 75.59 stroke average ... earned Colonial Athletic Association Golfer of the Week honors once during his first collegiate season.
Won the 2016 New York State Junior Championship with a six-under par score of 68-70-138 ... a two-time All-State selection and four-time All-Greater Rochester pick ... captured the 2016 Section V Championship ... also carded a round of 63 during an AJGA event at Saucon Valley CC during summer 2016 before finishing fourth at the 2017 New York State High School Championship and taking fourth as well in the 2017 NYS Junior Championship.
Son of Sue and Rob Chapman ... earned bachelor's degree in business administration ... has one sister, Autumn.