|High School:||Bridgewater-Raynham Regional|
As A Sophomore | Statistics
- Placed 19th at the Little Three Championship (80-78/158)
As A Freshman (2018-19) | Statistics
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Rolle honoree
- Played in two events during the season
- Carded rounds of 82 and 79 in the Little Three Championship to finish 18th (9/11)
- Posted a round of 85 in The Murray Cup vs. Siena (10/2)
Massachusetts State High School Golf Championships qualifier in 2016 and 2017 ... placed third at the 2017 state championship qualifier with a 73 and finished 15th in the state final after carding 77 ... placed second at the Cape Cod National High School Invitational with a 75 ... won the LeBaron Hills Junior Club Championship in 2016 after shooting 72 ... placed third at the 2017 US Challenge Cup Junior Roundup after carding 75 ... placed sixth at AJGA qualifier at Cyprian Keys with a 75 ... two-time Boston Globe All-Scholastic honoree ... Brockton Enterprise Golfer of the Year ... Bridgewater-Raynham Regional High School Hall of Fame inductee ... Academic Honor Roll ... also skied.
Son of Hallie and Todd Lemay ... accounting major ... has one brother, Matthew ... father played baseball at Salem State and brother plays lacrosse at Curry College.