ST. BONAVENTURE vs. GEORGE MASON/SAINT JOSEPH'S
Atlantic 10 Tournament Second Round
Thursday, March 12 - 2:30 p.m.
Brooklyn, N.Y. - Barclays Center
Online Coverage: Live Stats | Live Video | Live Audio
Complete Game Notes (PDF)
- St. Bonaventure aims to make another Brooklyn run, just as it did last year on the way to the 2019 Atlantic 10 Championship Game.
- The Bonnies have six straight seasons of 10 or more A-10 victories, the longest such streak in the league.
- Bona head coach Mark Schmidt is 11-9 in the A-10 Tournament including the 2012 title. The Bonnies have reached at least the quarterfinals each of the last six seasons. SBU has won at least one game in the tournament in each of the past three years and in seven of the 10 seasons they have qualified under Coach Schmidt. Schmidt's teams have been to the semifinals four times and the title game twice.
- With one victory in Brooklyn, the Bonnies would secure their fourth 20-win season in the past five years. The lone exception - last year when the team finished with 18 wins.
- Osun Osunniyi shot 64.3 percent from the floor during A-10 play - only Dayton's Obi Toppin (64.4%) shot better from the floor in conference play.
- Dominick Welch is averaging 7.8 rebounds per game during A-10 action, ranking 10th among all league players.
- Kyle Lofton enters the weekend with 186 assists on the year, ranking third in Bona program history. Marques Green set the Bona record in 2002-03 with 216 assists while Jaylen Adams had 195 in 2016-17 to rank second.
vs. Saint Joseph's