- St. Bonaventure is looking to bounce back from a rare February setback. The month of February has been very good to St. Bonaventure. Since 2016, the Bonnies are 30-8 in February and have won 18 of the past 21 games during the month. The Bonnies have not lost back-to-back February games in five years.
- While playing without two members of its starting lineup, the Bonnies dropped back-to-back games at home to begin the season. St. Bonaventure has not lost consecutive games at home multiple different times in the same year since the 2014-15 season.
- Freshman Justin Winston is on this week's Atlantic 10 Weekly Honor Roll after averaging 16.0 ppg and shot 52 percent from the floor including a career-high 20 points in a win at Saint Joseph's Feb. 11.
- Osun Osunniyi's 9.3 rebounds per game during Atlantic 10 play rank fourth in the conference.
- Kyle Lofton is the only player in the Atlantic 10 to average over six assists per game this year and the only A-10 player to hand out double-digit assists three different times this season.
Saturday's game is officially a sell-out, the second of the season for St. Bonaventure. The game will be broadcast live nationally on NBCSN.
Buffalo Bills legend Jim Kelly will serve as the team's honorary captain and will be available to sign autographs for fans prior to the game. For information on how fans can get an autograph, please click here.
- Sophomore Kyle Lofton is quickly becoming one of the nation's top point guards. Lofton leads the A-10 in assists per game (6.1 apg - no other player is over 6.0), total assists (158) and minutes per game (38.5 mpg). Nationally, he ranks 17th in total assists, 21st in apg, 25th in assist/turnover ratio and fourth in minutes.
- During A-10 play, Lofton ranks third in the league by shooting over 44 percent from beyond the arc.
- He handed out a career-high 11 assists in the win over Hofstra Dec. 7 and matched that with 11 more Dec. 14 vs. Gannon and again Dec. 18 vs. Niagara. He's the first Bonnies player to register double-digit assists in three straight games since Marques Green achieved the feat in 2003. Lofton is in good company – Green today ranks as Bona's all-time assists leader (8th in A-10 history) with 657 and was selected to the program's All-Time Team.
- He has finished with six or more assists 21 times so far during his Bonaventure career.
- Lofton has played 36 or more minutes in 45 of 60 career games played and entered the year with the most minutes played last season of any returning A-10 player. He's played the full 40 11 times this year.
- Bonnies sophomore Dominick Welch finished non-conference play second among all Atlantic 10 players with 38 three-pointers. Currently, he ranks third in the league for the year in shots from long range. He has hit at least one 3 in 23 of 26 games this year.
- More than just a perimeter shooter, Welch also ranks second on the team in rebounding (6.6 rpg). He ranks 14th among all A-10 players in rebounding and tallied a career-high of 14 rebounds Jan. 29 at Fordham. In conference play, his aggressiveness on the boards has led to 7.5 rpg and a top-10 standing in the league. He is second on the team on the offensive glass with 46 offensive rebounds this year.
- In 25 games last year, he hit 43 3-pointers and shot 36 percent from distance. His 43 3's were a team-high during the '17-18 campaign. He surpassed that total in his 16th game this season.
- He finished his high school career as the all-time leading scorer in boys Western New York history (2,376 points at Cheektowaga).
For the latest news on St. Bonaventure athletics, stay connected on social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @GoBonnies and get men's basketball updates @BonniesMBB. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.