ST. BONAVENTURE (17-8, 9-3 A-10) vs. DAVIDSON (12-11, 6-5 A-10)
Friday, Feb. 14 - 7:00 p.m.
Online Coverage - Live Stats | Live Video | Live Audio
TV: ESPN2 | Radio: Bonnies Basketball Radio Network
Complete Game Notes (PDF)
- St. Bonaventure returns home to the Reilly Center to host Davidson Friday night on national TV before an ESPN2 audience in what has become an entertaining rivalry in recent years.
- The month of February has been very good to St. Bonaventure. Since 2016, the Bonnies are 30-7 in February and have won 18 of the past 20 games in the past three seasons during the month.
- The Bonnies enter Friday with a 9-3 record in Atlantic 10 play, the best start for the program in conference since 2016. Prior to that, the last time SBU was 9-3 in the A-10 was during the 1982-83 season. A win Friday would match the '82-83 squad for the best A-10 start in program history.
- Osun Osunniyi filled the stat sheet Tuesday night - 12 points, nine rebounds, three blocks, three steals and three assists. During his nine A-10 games, he leads the conference by shooting 66.2% from the floor.
- Kyle Lofton, who head coach Mark Schmidt credits as his team's best defender, enters Friday leading the league in assists (6.1 apg), minutes (38.2 mpg) and, after a slow start during non-conference, second in the A-10 during conference play in 3-point percentage (45.2%). He has produced back-to-back 20-point games (at DUQ, at SJU).
- The Bonnies are currently on a five-game win streak, the second-longest active in the league behind Dayton (13). The winning streak has allowed Bonaventure to rise to No. 64 in the RealtimeRPI rankings and 109 in the NCAA NET rankings as well as 98 in KenPom.
Friday night is an official "whiteout" at The RC. Fans are asked to wear white to achieve the White Out effect on national TV.
Tickets remain available for Friday night's game by calling (716) 375-2500.
- St. Bonaventure ranks second in the A-10 in rebounding margin (+4.2) for the season.
- In A-10 play, Bona is +6.9 on the boards, twice as good as second-place Saint Louis' +3.5.
- The Bonnies are 15-2 when winning the battle of the boards this season.