ST. BONAVENTURE (16-8, 8-3 A-10) at SAINT JOSEPH'S (4-19, 0-10 A-10)
Tuesday, Feb. 11 - 7:00 p.m.
Online Coverage: Live Stats | Live Video | Live Audio
TV: ESPN+ | Radio: Bonnies Basketball Radio Network
Complete Game Notes (PDF)
- St. Bonaventure heads to the City of Brotherly Love for the first of two trips this month, looking to keep its momentum after a big win at Duquesne Saturday in a battle between third-place teams in the A-10.
- The month of February has been very good to St. Bonaventure in recent seasons. Since 2016, the Bonnies are 29-7 in February and have won 17 of the past 19 games in the past three seasons during the month.
- The Bonnies enter Tuesday at 8-3 in Atlantic 10 play. A win at Saint Joseph's would give the Bonnies their first 9-3 start to Atlantic 10 action since 2015-16. Prior to that, the last time SBU was 9-3 in the A-10 was during the 1982-83 season.
- The Bonnies are currently on a four-game win streak, third-longest active in the league behind Dayton (12) and URI (10). The winning streak has allowed Bonaventure to rise to No. 62 in the RealtimeRPI rankings and 113 in the NCAA NET rankings.
- In A-10 play, Osun Osunniyi is averaging 11.0 ppg and 9.8 rpg while shooting 62.7% from the floor. If eligible for the season conference leaders, he would rank third in field goal percentage and first in rebounding.
- Sophomore Kyle Lofton is quickly becoming one of the nation's top point guards. Lofton leads the A-10 in assists per game (6.2 apg - no other player is over 6.0), total assists (149) and minutes per game (38.5 mpg). Nationally, he ranks top 25 in assists, assist-to-turnover ratio and minutes.
- During A-10 play, Lofton ranks second in the league by shooting over 44 percent from beyond the arc.
- He has finished with six or more assists 20 times so far during his Bonaventure career.
- Lofton has played 36 or more minutes in 45 of 58 career games played and entered the year with the most minutes played last season of any returning A-10 player. He's played the full 40 11 times this year.
The Bonnies return home for a huge game at the Reilly Center vs. Davidson on national TV this Friday night at 7 p.m. That game will be broadcast live on ESPN2 as part of the Atlantic 10/ESPN Friday Night Showcase. Tickets for Friday's game are available by visiting GoBonnies.com/Tickets or calling (716) 375-2500.