- The Bonnies' bench outscored the Catamount bench 40-15 as Courtney Stockard (14 points), Izaiah Brockington (13) and Amadi Ikpeze (13) combined to prove critical in the win. St. Bonaventure's bench has now outscored the opponent bench in every game except one.
- St. Bonaventure's 60.4 percent shooting from the field was its second-best percentage in a game this season behind only 61.5 percent against Maryland Eastern Shore.
- The Bonnies did set a season high for three-point shooting at 66.7 percent (8-12).
- In the second half, the Bonnies limited Vermont to 2-7 shooting from three-point range after the visitors made 8-14 in the first half.
- The Vermont game was the first time this season the Bonnies did not win or tie the turnover margin (12 for Bona, 10 for Vermont).
- St. Bonaventure is now 8-2 for the first time since the 2001-02 season, when Jim Baron's team started with eight wins in its first 10 games before falling to Kent State.
- The Bonnies have now won five straight games, tied for their longest winning streak last season. A victory Wednesday over Northeastern would give St. Bonaventure its longest win streak since 1999-00, when the Bonnies won six in a row between Dec. 30 and Jan. 15.
- At Blue Cross Arena, the Bonnies have now won their last five games. They are 13-12 there all-time.
- Ikpeze's 13 points on 6-6 shooting is a career high and the first time the sophomore center has scored in double figures.
- Brockington is now 12-22 (.545) from three-point range this season after going 3-4 against Vermont.
- Stockard has now scored in double figures five times in his eight games this year. Twice, he finished at nine points.
- Matt Mobley's game-winner, as well documented, was his only made shot of the game (he also did not have a free throw). Thanks to his heroic shot, he has still not been held scoreless in his Bona career.
St. Bonaventure basketball tickets are available via GoBonnies.com/tickets; by calling (716) 375-2500 or at the St. Bonaventure ticket office in the Reilly Center. For the latest news on St. Bonaventure athletics, stay connected on social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @Go_Bonnies and get men's basketball updates @BonniesMBB. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.