|High School:||Sayre Area|
- Competed in every event during the fall season, scoring in all but one event.
- Finished fourth on the team three times.
- Placed third on the team at the Atlantic 10 Championships, finishing in 21:22 (10/28).
- Took fifth at the 6K Gettysburg Invitational, helping the team to a podium finish with her time of 24:46.8 (10/14).
- Helped the team to a second place finish at the Anderson Invitational by taking fourth on the team with a 5K time of 20:05.0 (9/23).
- Took fourth for the Bonnies, scoring for the team with a 5K run of 20:33.6 at the National Catholic Invitational (9/15).
- Came home fourth on the team at the Little Three Championship with a 5K finish of 20:40 (9/2).
- Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll honoree.
- Became one of the Bonnies' top runners during her freshman cross country season, scoring in every event.
- Finished third on the team at the Northeast Regional with a 6K (11/11).
- Placed second for the Brown and White at the Atlantic 10 Championship with a time of 20:23.5 in the 5K (10/29).
- Came home second on the team with her 6K PR time of 23:54 at Paul Short Run (10/1).
- Finished fourth on the Bonnies with her 5K PR time of 20:12.9 at Anderson Invitational (9/24).
- Placed fifth on the team at Binghamton Invitational, finishing at 21:37.7 (9/17).
- Placed fourth on the team in her Bonnies debut with a 5K time of 20:51.0, finishing 18th overall in a field of 43 at the Little Three Championship (9/2).
Competed in 800 and 1500 meters ... ran top 1500-meter time of 5:18.85 in the ROC City Invitational (4/9) ... finished seventh in the 800 meters with a time of 2:39.20 in the Allegany County Classic (4/4) ... competed in the 1500 meters at the Atlantic 10 Championships, running a time of 5:22.46 (5/6).
Qualified for Pennsylvania State meet in cross country ... won Tom Koons Invitational cross country meet ... also ran track, played soccer and basketball and swam.
Daughter of Shelley Tignor and Scott Beeman ... Psychology major ... has two siblings, Scott and Sandon.