ST. BONAVENTURE at WRIGHT STATE
Thursday, Aug. 31 – 7:00 p.m.
Online Coverage – Live Stats
The St. Bonaventure University women's soccer team travels to Wright State as non-conference action continues Thursday night with a scheduled 7 p.m. start time.
ABOUT WRIGHT STATE
Wright State has opened the season 2-2 through its first four games, and is coming off a 2-1 win at Miami (OH) on Sunday afternoon. After a 1-0 victory over Weber State in the season-opener at the UNLV Invitational, WSU fell to host UNLV by a 5-1 score and then dropped a 1-0 heartbreaker in double overtime vs. Western Michigan in its only home action of the year so far.
- Fifteen players have earned starts through four matches.
- Two freshmen – Rachel Collins and Alex Thompson have each picked up their first career starts thus far on the season.
- Sophomore defender Maddie Mason has played the most minutes on the team – 330, one ahead of Sydney Cassagnol's 329 (other than goalkeeper Lauren Malcolm who has played every minute).
- Sophomore keeper Lauren Malcolm has played every second of the past two seasons – over 2,100 minutes in net.
- Two Bonnies will be returning back to their home state of Ohio – senior goalkeeper Beth Moore and freshman mid/defender Dareion Marrison.
St. Bonaventure has nearly a full week off before returning to competition on Thursday, Sept. 7 vs. UMass-Lowell at the Marra Athletics Complex.
For the latest news on St. Bonaventure athletics, stay connected on social media. Follow the Bonnies on Twitter @Go_Bonnies and get women's soccer updates @BonniesWSoccer. Keep up with the Bonnies on Facebook /GoBonnies and on Instagram @GoBonnies.